PRO2 with CDHD & DDHD Servo Bundle
Introducing the perfectly matched servo bundle, featuring the PRO2 servo motors with the CDHD and DDHD Servo Drivers. Servotronix Motion Control is proud to introduce its first servo drive and motor bundle. The bundle features the dynamic PRO2 servo motors that are perfectly matched to the CDHD and DDHD servo drive family. The bundle, which enables fast and easy commissioning, further enhances ease of use and value for our customers.
Featuring the latest engineering and manufacturing technology, the advanced motors and drives provide high accuracy, dynamic response, and reliability for any automation need.
A careful selection of components, highest quality standards, international certifications, and a wide range of power ratings assure that these servo bundles render a dynamic, dependable and efficient motion solution.
The bundle also comprises Servotronix’ proprietary sensAR 20 bit magnetic absolute encoder. This rotary encoder features a compact, robust and durable design that not only improves reliability but above all ensures high resolution and accuracy.
Servotronix customers are not limited to the matched servo bundles. We recognize the need of customers to size servo motors and drives to perfectly fit their applications.
PRO2 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Synchronous brushless servomotor, permanently excited
- Flange dimensions: 40 – 60 – 80 – 100 – 130 – 180 mm
- 0.16 Nm to 45 Nm rated torque
- 50 W to 7 kW rated output power
- Rated winding voltage 230 Vac and 400 Vac
- Maximum servomotor speed up to 5000rpm
- Built-in 20 bit proprietary absolute magnetic encoder
- TTL encoder, absolute multiturn encoder (Hiperface), also available.
- Insulation class F (155 °C)
- IP 65 (with oil seal)
- Shaft balancing class G 2,5 according ISO 1940
- Ambient operation temperature from -20° C to +40° C
- Optional holding brake
- Optional shaft sealing
- Ral 9005 black powder coating
- UL [UL 1004], CSA, CE, Rohs certified
- Reach compliance
With Anti-Vibe Control